In February 2022, the project Vista Lago Residences won the top prize at the 28th International Property Awards - World's Best Residential Development. Up against more than 500 other developments from every corner of the globe, Vista Lago also won “Best Architecture in Europe. The International Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
Villa Surya is part of a project of 18 villas, where there are now only 6 available.
Villa 2 - has main view from living room to amazing La Concha (fully uninterrupted), it is South East oriented with incredible sea views, La Concha mountain and fabulous views overlooking Marbella.
The villa has a large pool and generous terraces. In key parts of the villa the windows disappear into the walls, framing the undisturbed, panoramic views of the idyllic natural surroundings.
There are 4 spacious ensuite bedrooms with the master suite enjoying its own private terrace.
Built over 3 floors with the entrance and communal living areas on the first floor and the bedrooms on the ground floor.
The villa sale price plus +10% VAT includes the following:
- Completed villa with all rooms including the basement finished, as well as landscaped gardens.
- The kitchen will be fully installed with appliances (Electrical appliances in the kitchen is + 21% VAT) and bathrooms with sanitary ware.
- The villa will include a home automation system to control lighting, heating, cooling and security systems among others.
- Under floor heating will be installed in all main areas of the home, ventilation with heat recovery and air conditioning systems will also all be installed.
- Sustainability features will include grey water recovery for use in irrigation, drip irrigation system in the gardens to reduce water consumption, photovoltaic panels to produce energy for the home and electric vehicle charging points in all homes.
- The swimming pool for all homes includes pre-installation for a heating system.
Villas with 4 floors include a lift, with 3 floors include pre-installation and optional full installation of lift.
Community fee: Regarding community fees estimated average cost would be between 1600EUR - 1800EUR, depending on coefficient and it will include:
- security 24h
- pool cleaning and maintenance
- private gardener, community gardener
- water & electricity for community areas
- fire prevention
- pest control
- administration fees
This unique project and Villa is Selected by Terra Mia Experience
More information: contact Erik Heemeryck (see contact page)